Walt Disney World has released a new round of the Disney Free Dining discount to the General Public for check-ins between September 30, 2012 and December 13, 2012. Not all nights are included, however, so you must check-in on one of the following available dates:
- September 30 – October 4, 2012
- October 19 – November 1, 2012
- November 9 – 15, 2012
- November 23 – 29, 2012
- December 10 – 13, 2012
Additional “Small Print”:
- A 3-night minimum stay is required and a maximum stay of 14 nights is allowed per reservation.
- A minimum purchase of a 2-day basic park pass per person per reservation is required to qualify.
- Guests staying at a Disney World Value Resort will receive the Quick Service Dining Plan for free. Guests will be able to upgrade to either the Disney Dining plan or the Deluxe Disney Dining plan by paying the price difference. Guests staying at a Disney World Moderate, Deluxe or Deluxe Villa resort will receive the Plus (or Basic) Dining Plan included for free.
* Book by September 29, 2012. Excludes Disney’s Art of Animation Resort Little Mermaid Rooms, all Deluxe and Moderate suites, campsites and 3 bedroom villas. Some room categories, dates and resorts may not be included in this offer.